3/19/2017

"BomBom" A New Modsdoll is Revealed

Yian Lee  sent out photos of her new modsdoll "BomBom" this evening. She uses the Miao sculpt and has the same body as "Sasha." 
BomBom will be released on March 27th at 9AM (Korea time).



I love the look of her accessories - the jacket and the purse. That bag is so adorable! The ruffle at the bottom of the dress is a shade of aqua which neatly ties the bag into the outfit. The open-toed boots are darling. It all works well together and lends itself to mix and match. 

I predict this girl will sell out quickly. 

9:00 AM Korea Time = 8:00 PM the previous day EDT (New York)

There is no DST in Seoul, So. Korea.

There are more photos on Yian's Flickr.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.